CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Project 365, Day 37 (2/6/09) Date Night

Marc and I have been trying to spend a little more time together, as "Marc and Beth" instead of "Mom and Dad," because it's so important for any marriage to do this. So tonight we met some folks from work at Jamesport Brew Pub for drinks and dinner. Then we saw "The Uninvited," which we both agreed was a "rental"... not one to waste fifteen bucks on.

Not sure what got into me, as I'm usually a teeshirt/sweater & jeans kind of gal, but I felt the need to wear this cute sweaterdress that I bought and have only worn once. It's super cute & cozy, but the best part of the outfit is the boots. Love these boots! :)

Photobucket


"I base my fashion sense on what doesn't itch." ~Gilda Radner

1 comments:

Deb said...

Yep! Love the boots.