CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Project 365, Day 34 (2/3/09) New toys! :)

For the past few months, I have been using homemade soft boxes that were lovingly made by Marc. They work great, but are a bit bulky for traveling. They're also hard to load up in the Explorer with all my other props, backdrops, etc... and Marc is usually the one packing up my truck (man, he's dedicated!), so that might explain why I got these

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

two new strobes for my birthday! I'm still trying to figure out how to use them properly, but I'm so excited!!!



"It's weird that photographers spend years or even a whole lifetime, trying to capture moments that added together, don't even amount to a couple of hours." ~James Lalropui Keivom

1 comments:

~ dswv ~ said...

Very nice!
Oh and Happy belated Birthday!