CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Project 365, Day 31 (1/31/09) Out and About.

Though I could've stayed in bed all day, I forced myself into the shower and got dressed. The sitter was on her way over and Marc and I had the day to do whatever we desired.

We decided that we really didn't have the ambition to drive to Muskegon after all the driving we'd just done, so we figured we'd shop around downtown Manistee


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


and Ludington and support some local businesses instead.

After delivering a photo order, we ate at The Bungalow in Manistee. Great atmosphere & great food. We'll be back. I got a great deal on some comfy boots at Snyder's and found a vintage scale at antique store that I plan to place a baby inside a basket on top of as a photo op. (Any takers? :) ) We also went to Glik's and scored some great deals on end-of-the-season clothing. I found a ladybug costume that will fit a newborn and can't wait to use it some day. Uh... for the business, that is. :)

We stopped at the Book Mark in Ludington for one of their delicious iced, spiced chai teas & shopped around the local stores. Cole's Antique Villa has an appraiser come in on Saturdays and that was pretty interesting to watch. It was like a live version of Antique Roadshow. One man even had a bayonet from WWI.


“When I get real bored, I like to drive downtown and get a great parking spot, then sit in my car and count how many people ask me if I'm leaving.” ~ Stephen Wright

1 comments:

Deb said...

What a fun day!