CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Project 365, Day 28 (1/28/09) "Physical Memory Dump Complete."

Started up my PC this AM and got this message. Doesn't sound very hopeful, does it?

Photobucket

Luckily I had a spare computer that I had JUST purchased from work, so I was still able to use that one.

(A little update, the guys we took it to said is was REALLY jacked up, but the hard drive was okay. They are in the process of pulling all my photos off of it. Luckily most of those are backed up online as well.)

"Hardware: the parts of a computer that can be kicked." ~Jeff Pesis

1 comments:

~ dswv ~ said...

I used to get this and I can't remember what I did to fix it. I know I got a video card with more memory and I increased the computer's actual memory but I'm not sure which one - or both or something completely different - fixed the problem.
Always good to back up the photos and other important files, but as you said, the hard drive is ok.