CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Project 365, Day 26 (1-26-09) Pinkalicious

This is mine and Liz's favorite book... Pinkalicious. If you haven't had the pleasure of reading it, it's about a little girl who eats too many pink cupcakes, resulting in "a very rare and acute case of Pinkitis," which causes her to turn pink.

Today when I visited Le Serving Spoon for lunch (they have the BEST. SOUP. EVER.) I spied these beautiful pink cupcakes and couldn't resist. Tonight we ate our dinner, then enjoyed the Pinkalicious cupcakes as I read the book to the kids.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"I'm Pinkerbelle! Look at me, I'm Pinkerbelle!" ~ Pinkalicious

3 comments:

shopgirlaudi said...

We have this book and LOVE it. I love your photos. You are an awesome photographer. If you lived closer, I'd have you take some pics of my kids:)

Patrizzia said...

OMG this is Miabella's favorite story right now. We also make pink cupcakes the day we bought the book.

Deb said...

mmmm....yummmm! Love the book with the cupcake pics--fun!