CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Project 365, Day 22 (1-22-09) Crazy Hair, Part II

Some days, it's a struggle to find my "photo of the day". Some days, I've worked all day, cleaned the house, cooked dinner, did the laundry, and it's already bathtime for the kids. It's dark outside and I'm wiped out. So I use my little muse once again. Here's Liz's version of "crazy hair". I should've photoshopped pixie wings on her, huh? :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





"Hair style is the final tip-off whether or not a woman really knows herself." ~Hubert de Givenchy, Vogue, July 1985

3 comments:

~ dswv ~ said...

You know, someday she may be styling YOUR hair and remember this, lol

Deb said...

That last one is great--he he...she'll just love these one day.

~ dswv ~ said...

...but it's sooooo cute. lol