CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Project 365, Day 18 (1-18-09) Make it stop! Make it stop! Make it stop!

Yesterday I had to reschedule a photoshoot with a MCC senior due to the weather. The expected six inches of snow fall turned out to be approx. 15-20" by close of the day Saturday. Yikes!

Though we had plenty of available snow for Michael's outdoor snowmobiling photos, it was coming so fast that all I would've captured was a sheet of white! We'll get another chance to do that, though, so stay tuned... I am really excited! :)

Here is the aftermath. Poor Marc must've been out there with the snowblower 4 or 5 times on Saturday. I can't wait for winter to be over. Not only am I looking forward to taking lots of senior portraits in spring/summer, but I'm frrrrrrrreeeeezing! I believe they've estimated that Ludington received about 40" of snow in JANUARY alone.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and a couple of pretty sunset ones for fun...

Photobucket

Photobucket



"The trouble with weather forecasting is that it's right too often for us to ignore it and wrong too often for us to rely on it." ~Patrick Young

1 comments:

Deb said...

I really, really am sick of the snow! So ready for spring....