CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Chocolates... and a girl with chocolate eyes.

My Aunt Vicki, Seamstress Extraordinaire, recently sent me a bunch of tutus and pettis for Liz and for use as photo props. I decided on a whim today to do a little impromptu shoot with Liz for Valentines.

I threw my backdrop up, but I didn't have time to do piggy tails and set up lighting, so I just snapped away using mostly ambient light. These aren't perfect by any means (wish I'd taken the time to set up lighting!), but they're cute nonetheless!

Here's my little Valentine...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart." ~Author Unknown

3 comments:

shopgirlaudi said...

These are GORGEOUS nonetheless. AWESOME as always, Beth:)

Deb said...

Those are just adorable. Love the lollipop photos.

Angela said...

These are adorable! I love the tutus!