CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Adrienne and Averie... Double the sweetness. (1-27-09)

I almost passed up the chance to photograph these sweet twin girls at this utmost beautiful and innocent time in their lives. Almost. I'm so glad Marc convinced me to bring my camera just in case I felt up to using it.

As mentioned previously, when I met these beautiful little angels, I couldn't resist. I felt so heartbroken on this day, but when I held one tiny girl, then the other, I felt a new warmth grow inside me. Yes indeed, these babies were EXACTLY what I needed today.

Meet Adrienne Louise and Averie Marie. They were born to my cousin Bill and his beautiful fiance Amy on New Year's Day. Bill and Amy were kind enough to honor me with the opportunity of photographing these beauties, and for that I thank them endlessly. Thank you both for trusting me with your babies! :)

This was sooooo much fun, and I am SO ready for another newborn shoot! :) Though I must admit, I think these two were exceptionally well-behaved newborns. They were awesome! :)

Check them out:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Which feet belong to which twin? :)

Photobucket

"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on." ~Carl Sandburg

2 comments:

~ dswv ~ said...

I'm sitting here smiling like an idiot. lol.
Beautiful babies and beautiful photos. The feety ones are so cute.
And yes it's exactly what you needed.

Angela Michels said...

These are gorgeous! I love the black and whites with their head in...Is it Bill's hand? What a great way to show how tiny they really are. ;)