CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Project 365, Day one (1/1/09) ~ Alexus, Katelynn, & Emma

Day one was a success for this little project of mine, as today my dear friend Deb Thompson (www.debthompsonphotography.com) and her beautiful daughter Emma

Photobucket

visted us from Cadillac. Deb and I each put up a set and invited Miss Alexus

Photobucket

and Miss Katelynn

Photobucket


over to model for us. These sisters

Photobucket

Photobucket

are also friends of mine and not only are they both gorgeous, smart, and polite, but they work for baked goods! :)

So I know this is a few more than ONE photo for the Project, but here are some of my favorites from Alexus' and Katelynn's shoots.

First, Katelynn... here is my (and Katelynn's too!) absolute favorite from the shoot:

Photobucket

Though they all turned out great... Katelynn is a natural at modeling and her eyes are absolutely gorgeous!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My favorite from Alexus' shoot...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Alexus is going to be my 2009 senior spokes model, so you'll be seeing more of this beauty in the future.

And as if poor Emma doesn't have to endure enough flash photography from her mom, I wasn't going to let her escape without snapping a few pics of her as well. Emma is such a sweetie and has absolutely flawless skin, lucky girl! Here are a couple favorites of Miss Emma:

Love, love, love this one:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


A huge THANK YOU to Katelynn, Alexus, and Emma for being such great models! That was a blast! :)


"A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost." ~Marion C. Garretty

3 comments:

Deb said...

I had a great time. Thanks for letting Emma and I invade your home. The photos look great!!!

Patrizzia said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I sooo want you to take Miabella's pictures... I may have to take up you on your offer to come us this Spring.

Bethany said...

You know you are ALWAYS welcome, Deb! :)

And P, anytime, sister, anytime! :)