CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Project 365 - Day 3 (1-3-09) Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

So we all had a good time yesterday and were pretty wiped out today. Liz wasn't feeling well (we later learned she had a double ear infection) and the boys were apparently not used to doing 'farm work'.

Everyone was napping and I realized I needed to do my photo for the day, so I looked around and found this creepy little octopus toy to snap some photos of.

No, seriously. This is creepy...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



"There is absolutely no quote to go along with octopus pictures." ~ me

3 comments:

Deb said...

You're right...creepy...

What do you mean there are no octopus quotes??? Come on, there's gots to be somethin' :)

I found this one: "The family-that dear octopus from whose tentacles we never quite escape"-Dodie Smith

huh,,,,well, I guess it's something.

Bethany said...

Leave it to Deb! ha ha

~ dswv ~ said...

I'd like to be under the sea
In an octopus' garden in the shade
~The Beatles

(so much truth to that, probably)