CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sometimes I even take photos of my own kids!

Since I had my Christmas set up for Nathan and David's shoot, I figured I might as well take some photos for my own Christmas cards. You would think that because I channel the paparazzi on so many occasions that my kids would be used to getting their photos taken and would be very cooperative. Not the case!

While my oldest, Logan, decided to be completely SERIOUS for once in his life (so unlike him!)

Photobucket

Photobucket


his brother Jackson, my "shy kid", completely hammed it up! He was posing like GQ all over the place!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Then there's Liz. Yes, I know she's a downright gorgeous little girl and should love to accent her beauty with dresses and shoes and girly stuff, but she would rather eat pureed spinach for life than wear the beautiful gowns I buy her.

When I finally got the dress (purchased at ABC Kidz, Ludington, by the way!) on her, she pouted
Photobucket

and gave me some "looks"

Photobucket

Photobucket

but I managed to trick her into a few shots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And as if it wasn't hard enough to do individual shots, I just HAD to get all three in a few.

Once we got them to sit still

Photobucket

and make sure Liz didn't try to bite anyone

Photobucket

we ended up with these... which crack me up every time. The boys are so bored, and Liz is such a ham! Bless their hearts!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




"Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas." - Calvin Coolidge

0 comments: