CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

One photo, different looks.

Alright, alright. So the posting ratio of Liz v. the boys is like 1:10. I know, I know! Just a little disclaimer... that does not mean I love her more or think she's any more special than Logan or Jacks. But the boys are a little older... they can play outside alone or craft in the basement for ages by themselves. Liz is little and is my shadow, plus I need to keep her near so she doesn't get into too much trouble. Like, say, dumping an entire soap dispenser out on the bathroom floor, or powdering the entire carpet in her room. Or, "theoretically", dumping half a salt shaker out on the kitchen chairs.

Anyhow, I got this shot of Miss Troublemaker at Marc's parents' home over Thanksgiving. Some photos are just so much fun to play with. So here's one photo in many ways. Enjoy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





"You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance." ~Franklin P. Jones

2 comments:

Deb said...

Love that photo of Elizabeth. Can't pick a fave out of all the choices though....hhhmmm...me thinks you need a storyboard.

Bethany said...

Thanks, Deb. :) I love it too (I'm so great at stating the obvious, aren't I?) and would have to say the first or second is my favorite. I'd been meaning to take that pic before she outgrew the sweater! lol :)