CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Nathan & David

I had the pleasure of recently photographing these two cutie pie brothers in my home.

Nathan

Photobucket

and David

Photobucket

didn't have far to travel, as they are my neighbors!

Photobucket

Their mom and I had fun trying to get these two to stay on my Christmas set for a few shots for their holiday cards. Talk about fast... I think I saw rockets pop out of the little guy's shoes! It was absolutely hilarious, and we both got a workout (okay... maybe just me, because their mom is in REALLY good shape), but we managed to get some really great shots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you so much for standing still for a few moments, Nathan and David! It is almost as much fun photographing you as it is being your neighbor! And thank you, Joy, for letting me have this opportunity!





"There's nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child." - Erma Bombeck

0 comments: