CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

In the words of Paul Simon...

"I've got a Niiiiiiiiiiiikon camera!" And indeed I do! :) For our 7th anniversary back in November, Marc surprised me with a beautiful D60. It's a fabulous camera; I just love it! But what I love more about this special gift is that he really thinks I deserve it and has enough faith in me to invest in this venture I'm taking on. And that is the best gift of all. :)

Here's one of my first shots with the D60... just playing around while keeping an eye on Liz in the tub one night. My business card photo is from the same night. I almost hit 'delete' on that one because it's not a perfect photo by any means, but I converted it to b&w, and when I saw how sharp it looked and all the white space to the left, I thought, "Perfect!"

I love her little face in this one...

Photobucket




"Photography is a means of recording forever the things one sees for a moment."

- Aaron Sussman

0 comments: