CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Back-tracking....

Back-tracking a little here. These are from around Thanksgiving.

I'm originally from the eastern side of Michigan. Marc and I didn't move here until June of 2000. My entire family and his still lives there, so occasionally we have to make the 2-3 hour journey to see them.

On this particular trip, we were fortunate enough to spend a little time with my nephews and niece.

Here's Jared, my oldest nephew. He's about to turn 16 next year. How time flies!

Photobucket

And Alex, my spunky nephew who knows how to bust a move.

Photobucket

Last but certainly not least, here's Alyssa. Alyssa is quiet and soft-spoken and sweet... until her brothers get on her nerves! :)

Photobucket

I wish my sister and I lived closer so that our kids could spend more time together. But when they do see each other, you wouldn't think they only see each other a few times a year, as they get along so well.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's a couple of favorites of Miss Liz...

Photobucket

This one I especially love! How cute is she, trying to get her own boots on? (She's in the "I do it!" stage...)

Photobucket





"Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts." ~Author Unknown

0 comments: