CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Little Miss Andee

I had the pleasure of photographing this gorgeous little lady and her Daddy, Jason, back in August. They are dear friends of mine and gave me the honor of using them for models to gain a bit more experience with working with families and, well, "other people's" kids. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And can you believe what good timing we had? While I was shooting, we heard a horn blow, and lo and behold, there went the Badger!

Photobucket

We had a great time at Stearn's Park and Andee was a terrific model. She has such a personality, and looks, to boot! Jason was, admittedly, a little camera shy, but he was able to shake that off for a moment, and I think they both look great in these pics. Check 'em out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I should also mention that Andee is a big fan of my little Liz. (Who wouldn't be?!?)

Photobucket

The two girls play so well together, and I'm so glad Liz has a friend in her life that can be sort of like a sister as she grows, since Liz has two brothers.

Even though Liz wasn't in the mood to model that night...

Photobucket

We got a few shots of the two together anyway.

Photobucket

Thanks again, Jason and Andee, for letting me have this opportunity. I really appreciate your support and am thrilled that you liked your photos so much!




"To myself I am only a child playing on the beach, while vast oceans of truth lie undiscovered before me." - Isaac Newton

0 comments: